Neshaminy, PA - Bucks County

Rode there a few times. Good little loop with some technical stuff. A few man made features and "jumps". If you live within a half of an hour, go for it. Outside of that, probably not worth the drive and you would be better suited going another 20-25 min to Wissihickon in Philly.

Yeah I live about 30min away. I have done core creek its ok, better than Mercer. Like I said just looking for different places to ride. I do want to get out to 6 mile too, heard good things about it.

Yeah I live about 30min away. I have done core creek its ok, better than Mercer. Like I said just looking for different places to ride. I do want to get out to 6 mile too, heard good things about it.

I would do 6 mile over Neshaminy because 6 mile has more length and A+ trails. But, Neshaminy has hills and rocks, so it add variety over Mercer and Clayton.

Outside of that, probably not worth the drive and you would be better suited going another 20-25 min to Wissihickon in Philly.

I agree with this. Or just keep going on Route 1 another 15 minutes to Pennypack Park which has some nice flowy trails.

Since you live in Hamilton, check out Baldpate Mountain in Hopewell Township for some good climbs and rocks.

Guys bicycles has a weekly night ride meeting at the parking lot at the adjacent high school every Tuesday night if you'd like a tour with some like minded folks. I thought it was a fun time.

Busy tonight, maybe next Tues night, what time though?

Yeah I wanted to get to Baldpate but as of right now the hunting season is in effect and can't ride there.

Last edited:
There is no hunting at Baldpate on Sundays. I think the season is over sometime in February.

Last edited:
I never looked at your link, the link you posted is for high rocks, otherwise known as ralph stover park. this is an excellent little park with about a 10 mile loop. Moderately technical and good little uphills and downhills. Will take you about 45 min to get there from hamilton. Excellent park for a short ride and there is some freeride lines there, just gotta find them.

Back
Top Bottom