Neshaminy High School Trail

We ride there most wednesdays after work. Were usually at the Track parking lot by 5. Come join in! The more the merrier! :D

Im usually there wednesday too, but at 6 in the lot behind the school. Maybe I will see if you guys are there this week. I will come up to the track parking lot.

I know that this is an old thread, but does anyone currently ride here? I've been on it a few times. Yesterday it took me 4 minutes to get hopelessly lost and 40 minutes to find my way back out. I have downloaded a couple of pictures of the race course, but there are so many entrances and connector path that it makes following a course completely befuddling. I am all for exploration and riding for the sake of riding, but I just have no bearings once I enter the woods. Does anyone have a GPS course? Anyone riding here regularly that wouldn't ming showing me the ropes?

Preciate It

I know that this is an old thread, but does anyone currently ride here? I've been on it a few times. Yesterday it took me 4 minutes to get hopelessly lost and 40 minutes to find my way back out. I have downloaded a couple of pictures of the race course, but there are so many entrances and connector path that it makes following a course completely befuddling. I am all for exploration and riding for the sake of riding, but I just have no bearings once I enter the woods. Does anyone have a GPS course? Anyone riding here regularly that wouldn't ming showing me the ropes?

Preciate It

this should cover it!

https://www.strava.com/activities/192847655

it is trapped by the school, quarry, and river.

i also find getting from the north to the south sections confusing...just ride until i run into a border..
when i get to a fork in the trail, i take it.

During the spring I was riding there reasonably often since I can get there easily after work. I usually would ride with a local friend who really knows those trails. We usually go on a loop that is similar to the race course. Many of the trails are definitely more fun in one direction than going the other way.

Unfortunately, I'm working in NH right now so I haven't been on a bike since August.

Thanks for the info. As with most places, time on the trails will reveal all..but this is the most confusing locale I've been to.

If anyone is up for giving a tour, send a PM.

Thanks,

I just found a racecourse map of Neshaminy on Maprika (thanks to another thread I was reading on this board). Mot of my local places are mapped out there, so it is a grat resource for those not in the know. I'll try it out if we ever dry out again.

Does anyone know who maintains and cuts the trails here? I rune here about twice a week and ride once every other week. Great run today.
Would like to extend my appreciation for those who are doing the work. (BTW, "great run today" means that I didn't have to confront any dirt bikers)

Back
Top Bottom