Need to edit GPS file

MST.ESQ

I need to edit out two segments on a Garmin Edge 200 .fit file. Any suggestions? Strava will let me edit the last segment of the ride, but I also need to edit out a small section in the middle (left GPS turned on while taking a transfer in a van).

I attempted to rename the file and upload it again as a separate ride but Strave did not accept since the date/time data was still duplicate. Strava has not responded to my request for help in editing the ride.

I need to edit out two segments on a Garmin Edge 200 .fit file. Any suggestions? Strava will let me edit the last segment of the ride, but I also need to edit out a small section in the middle (left GPS turned on while taking a transfer in a van).

I attempted to rename the file and upload it again as a separate ride but Strave did not accept since the date/time data was still duplicate. Strava has not responded to my request for help in editing the ride.

Get the free demo version of TopoFusion. You can open the GPX, delete the points you don't want, and save as a new file.

Topofusion. Great Product. I download all of my raw files there, then upload to Strava and/or Garmin Connect!

Thanks. Topofusion worked. Amazingly powerful software by the way. I could tell where the file got corrupted just by zooming in and seeing where the points did not match up or backed over themselves at a point, something that did not show up on Strava or Garmin Connect. I was then able to save the three valid portions.

Back
Top Bottom