Need derailleur cable retaining bolt washer thing

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I don't know what that piece is called but it's that little metal washer thing the shift cable retaining bolt goes through to help pinch the cable. I need that. I went to use an old derailleur and I when I went to attach the cable to the derailleur I found the bolt and that washer thing missing. I looked around where I kept the derailleur and found the bolt but no washer thing. Does anyone happen to have one for a Deore derailleur or know where to get one?

Dang it, I don't know which one I need. I'll have to take a closer look at the mounting location. Thanks.

Aye, either will fit.

That said, I've got a broken XTR derailleur I can fish out of the parts bin. You can have the screw if you come get it (Colts Neck, 10 minutes from the exit for Hartshorne on the parkway).

Aye, either will fit.

That said, I've got a broken XTR derailleur I can fish out of the parts bin. You can have the screw if you come get it (Colts Neck, 10 minutes from the exit for Hartshorne on the parkway).
Cool but it's not the screw part that I need, it's the plate that I need. Next time I ride Hartshorne I'll swing by. Thanks.

Cool but it's not the screw part that I need, it's the plate that I need. Next time I ride Hartshorne I'll swing by. Thanks.

You can have both for free :)

I'll pull them out. Text me the day you're gonna head over, and I'll put them in a baggy if I'm not around.

Back
Top Bottom