Nassau Trail conditions

Yep in great shape. Is there a new trail on the north side of Nassau road? Coulda sworn I was on something I've never ridden before. But then again, I got stuck in the endless on top of that section and couldn't get to the switchbacks back down!

Yep in great shape. Is there a new trail on the north side of Nassau road? Coulda sworn I was on something I've never ridden before. But then again, I got stuck in the endless on top of that section and couldn't get to the switchbacks back down!

Infinite loop trail. Brings the total miles up:).

Nassau is in pristine shape right now. Almost every trail is hero dirt.

Trails in great condition yesterday late afternoon (5/7). I rode most of the trails and there were maybe 3 or 4 small muddy spots. The rest didn't even show a tire track.

The smell of diesel fuel is in the woods , machines are back building new single track ...
Coming soon !!!!
IMG_3546.JPG
IMG_3552.JPG
IMG_3542.JPG
IMG_3544.JPG
IMG_3559.JPG
IMG_3557.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3545.JPG
    IMG_3545.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3553.JPG
    IMG_3553.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3555.JPG
    IMG_3555.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 115
Making the Voorhees / Nassau loop even better
you know it brother ! it will be a nice cherry on top .
PLEASE SUPPORT HIGH BRIDGE LOCAL BUSINESS ! they are so behind mtn biking for the long run . plenty of great food places in town. Circa is a nice place for dinner in the center of town , Rudy the owner is an avid biker and is instrumental in what we have going on . Support a town that is going the extra mile for us !

So where are these new trails being built? Over by the Nassau/Springside area, or up off of the end of Columbia Trail on Main Street?

Was just at Circa on Saturday for drinks - always an excellent beer selection there.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions