mtbNJ Zwift Club

I did a stupid ramp test… Admittedly, it would have been difficult to have approached the test more poorly. A shit nights sleep followed by a total daily consumption of 20 oz of liquid (consisting of black coffee), no music and insufficient warm-up. Needless to say, I pulled the plug before actually failing…. But the end was definitely near, maybe another minute or so. End result? The test indicated my previously listed FTB was 21 points under what the ramp test measured. Ok, whoopty-doo. Not like this has any impact on my ass getting kicked on the Monday night rides. 😊.

I’m sure you’re both right…. Sounds like a really bad time doe. 😊
I did a stupid ramp test… Admittedly, it would have been difficult to have approached the test more poorly. A shit nights sleep followed by a total daily consumption of 20 oz of liquid (consisting of black coffee), no music and insufficient warm-up. Needless to say, I pulled the plug before actually failing…. But the end was definitely near, maybe another minute or so. End result? The test indicated my previously listed FTB was 21 points under what the ramp test measured. Ok, whoopty-doo. Not like this has any impact on my ass getting kicked on the Monday night rides. 😊.
Just keep it in zone 2 at 83rpm’s on the next ride… those sprint power spikes are difficult to bounce back from 😉

We're heading to NYC tomorrow.
Screenshot_20240114-191654.jpg

Back
Top Bottom