MTBNJ Group Ride & Barbecue Saturday 6/17 9am-2pm

Only one bike?
giphy.gif

Only one FS. My body can't handle Mooch on a HT because reasons.

Things are shaping up nicely for the Group Ride/Barbecue next Saturday. We have just been informed that we are able to upgrade to Camp Somers, which is a nicer facility. Directions to this camp are simple, pull in and keep going straight until you see cars with bikes on them, thats the spot.

We will have the best ride leaders, hitting the best trails, as well as the best open fire chef in Sussex County slinging burgers and dogs. Please do your best to attend.

Also, we need your help with this one. Let us know by Wednesday if you coming, we need to make sure we have enough food on hand. Please let us know, plus if you respond that you are coming we will give you likes, which everyone likes.

Things are shaping up nicely for the Group Ride/Barbecue next Saturday. We have just been informed that we are able to upgrade to Camp Somers, which is a nicer facility. Directions to this camp are simple, pull in and keep going straight until you see cars with bikes on them, thats the spot.

We will have the best ride leaders, hitting the best trails, as well as the best open fire chef in Sussex County slinging burgers and dogs. Please do your best to attend.

Also, we need your help with this one. Let us know by Wednesday if you coming, we need to make sure we have enough food on hand. Please let us know, plus if you respond that you are coming we will give you likes, which everyone likes.
In and as a plus I'm vegetarian so you dont need to feed me!

We can get vegetarian burgers, I'm sure you're not the only person who would want this option. What vegetarian burgers are good?
Your askin the wrong person. I dont eat em! All good though im used to runnin on pbj when away from home. Thanks!

We can get vegetarian burgers, I'm sure you're not the only person who would want this option. What vegetarian burgers are good?
SMH. Are you new here?

In and as a plus I'm vegetarian so you dont need to feed me!
We got you covered buddy, I always make sure we have some Morningstar Grillers on hand.
A burger is much tastier than pbj after a Mooch beatdown.

Westfield riders are IN! bringing about 10 riders.
We are a mix of riding levels, but want to ride together. Is there a beginner ride at Allamuchy? Or just Stephens?
And now it’s a party!
For real on the headcount, about 10?

getting FOMO real bad now...still not sure I can swing this with family stuff planned and a long Fathers day ride the next day.

Back
Top Bottom