mtbNJ.com Projects, Enhancements, Bug Tracking

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Have you subscribed to these threads?

At the top of the forum click "Watched" then "Watched threads" and see what you have subscribed to. My guess is that you're choosing to subscribe AND get email notification.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Have you subscribed to these threads?

At the top of the forum click "Watched" then "Watched threads" and see what you have subscribed to. My guess is that you're choosing to subscribe AND get email notification.
I've never consciously subscribed to anything, but I do like getting the watched threads notifications on the forum - not in email. Just clicked on Watched Threads and see there is a "manage watched threads" button - disable email notifications - that should do it. Thanks!

Gene

The Dancing Machine
@Patrick - Do you recognize more visits when you have the background set to blue? Finding similar ways to pull people back to the site just like Facebook.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@Patrick - Do you recognize more visits when you have the background set to blue? Finding similar ways to pull people back to the site just like Facebook.

visits are correlated to the weather.

remember, we are always watching

Patrick

Staff member

yeah, it is something you did before you disappeared. I'd appreciate it if you fixed it.
i haven't gotten my quarterly bonus this year because of this.

you'll find an extra line of code where the post or thread table is checked to see if the previous post is in the future.
i have no idea how the db is getting changed. can't write a trigger on insert - was going to log the sql instead.
i isolated the db using a container on mediaTemple, didn't help.
my guess is that it is a rogue php library. but it was happening before migrating to php7

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yeah, it is something you did before you disappeared. I'd appreciate it if you fixed it.
i haven't gotten my quarterly bonus this year because of this.

you'll find an extra line of code where the post or thread table is checked to see if the previous post is in the future.
i have no idea how the db is getting changed. can't write a trigger on insert - was going to log the sql instead.
i isolated the db using a container on mediaTemple, didn't help.
my guess is that it is a rogue php library. but it was happening before migrating to php7

It looks like it fixes itself eventually. I would just comment out that "check" :D

iman29

Recently noticed that the “stay logged in” doesn’t quite work via my phone anymore.

seems to always ask me to login after xxx amount of time but I haven’t compared it tracked how long.

PC browser doesn’t have this issue.

Patrick

Staff member
Recently noticed that the “stay logged in” doesn’t quite work via my phone anymore.

seems to always ask me to login after xxx amount of time but I haven’t compared it tracked how long.

PC browser doesn’t have this issue.

type of phone?
type of browser?

you probably have something set that clears the cookies for you.
who doesn't like cookies?

iman29

type of phone?
type of browser?

you probably have something set that clears the cookies for you.
who doesn't like cookies?
It has always worked fine until recently.
iPhone with safari

I could leave any pages I wanted open and go back to it without having to login again now it seems I have to login each time.
At least the FaceID feature makes it not as painful

79581847-7A43-4530-92B2-C7E4E4E2C14D.jpeg

Patrick

Staff member
It has always worked fine until recently.
iPhone with safari

I could leave any pages I wanted open and go back to it without having to login again now it seems I have to login each time.
At least the FaceID feature makes it not as painful

View attachment 138476

stop using safari. problem solved.

part of their security update?

see if there is some "remove cookies on close" setting that goes with using faceid.
keep checkbox working on my iphone 8.

Top Bottom