MTB and road parts

rlb

Located near CR, prefer pickups but I’m open to shipping

• Ultegra BR-6700 brakes. Great condition, includes a set of new pads $50 $65
  • X7 3x9 shifters, good condition $20 $30
  • Origin8 ⅛ headset. Installed but never ridden. Has a nick on the inside of the race from removal $10
  • Steel18t SS cog, unknown brand $10
  • DMR bikes SS spacer kit with 16 tooth cog, brand new $15 $20

• Pending - Chris King 20t SS cog $30

• Sold 10-speed XT shifter, derailleur, 11-36 cassette. Shifter in good shape, the derailleur has scratches. Bough used but I never ran this set. $50
  • Sold - Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25 tires. One still in the box, the other one barely shows any wear. Not tubeless compatible, $30 for the pair
  • Sold - Stans Flow rear rim with x9 hub. A bit banged up, I bought this with intentions of setting up a SS wheel for my hardtail, but never did it. Bearings feel a little gritty, and I'm not sure if it will hold air tubeless as there are multiple bead dings. It willl need new tape. Make an offer, not sure what this is worth at this point.

IMG_20200911_201441.jpg

IMG_20200911_201701.jpg

IMG_20200913_141952.jpg

IMG_20200913_141948.jpg

IMG_20200913_141934.jpg

IMG_20200913_141853.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if you remember this, but I sold you the Chris King cog almost 5 years ago (you were setting up for a running race in Parsippany IIRC).

Anyway, I think you should keep it. I’ve told myself many times over the years no more SS, yet here I am loving the SS again. I think these cogs are tougher to find these days and who knows when you might want one again if you’re anything like me. Just my $0.02

Reactions: rlb
10-speed XT shifter, derailleur, 11-36 cassette. Shifter in good shape, the derailleur has scratches. Bough used but I never ran this set. $50
Does the derailleur have a clutch, if so does it work?

I think put me down for the rubino’s (should fit older rim brake bike right?) and tempted on the XT

Not sure if you remember this, but I sold you the Chris King cog almost 5 years ago (you were setting up for a running race in Parsippany IIRC).

Anyway, I think you should keep it. I’ve told myself many times over the years no more SS, yet here I am loving the SS again. I think these cogs are tougher to find these days and who knows when you might want one again if you’re anything like me. Just my $0.02

Yup I do recall! I actually went back to try and figure out what I paid for it (I couldn't) cause I don't like to re-sell stuff for more than I paid.

I never did catch the SS bug so I don't think I'm gonna miss it.

Yup I do recall! I actually went back to try and figure out what I paid for it (I couldn't) cause I don't like to re-sell stuff for more than I paid.

I never did catch the SS bug so I don't think I'm gonna miss it.

Fair enough. I likely would have bought it back if I didn’t have a cool 20T already.

I believe you paid $40 for it so you’re good ;)

Reactions: rlb
Back
Top Bottom