Mountain Creek Enduro

Jeff are you involved enough to tell me that I can come out and take pictures? Maybe get some help promoting my pictures if I give you/others shots to use for future promotions?
Thanks
-Luke

Can anyone explain the trails for the "lite enduro" a few of us who have never raced are considering giving it a go. We ride XC bike's so crazy downhill is not really our thing, neither of us have ridden at Creek either. I have personally done a few crit races in NYC on a road bike but that is it. Thanks

The enduro lite is a 3 stage enduro for the amateur classes, the Pro Open has 2 additional races stages. We broke it up like this so that the first 3 stages featured terrain that is appropriate for most riders on any bike with good trail riding skills. I classify trail riding as being slightly more difficult then your typical XC race. The stages on the "lite" enduro utilize pieces of the brand new H2H XC loop, the existing XC trails, quad trails, grass ski trails and green and blue trials in the bike park. The Pro event costs more and the stages are going to be a little nutty this year. Think of 8-10 minutes of Dan's Trail on steriods at Alamuchy. Hope that description helps.

The enduro lite is a 3 stage enduro for the amateur classes, the Pro Open has 2 additional races stages. We broke it up like this so that the first 3 stages featured terrain that is appropriate for most riders on any bike with good trail riding skills. I classify trail riding as being slightly more difficult then your typical XC race. The stages on the "lite" enduro utilize pieces of the brand new H2H XC loop, the existing XC trails, quad trails, grass ski trails and green and blue trials in the bike park. The Pro event costs more and the stages are going to be a little nutty this year. Think of 8-10 minutes of Dan's Trail on steriods at Alamuchy. Hope that description helps.

Great description so I am in if Utah is in, need redemption for my overheated jungle debacle;)

All the racing is on Sunday. The courses should be marked by Thursday and the park is open Friday and Saturday for PRE riding.

Just registered-hopefully pre-ride Friday also to see what kind of bike I should take-should be a good race and getting to watch the pro's is a bonus

Do you need to buy a lift ticket to do the pre rides on Friday or Sat?

If you don't want to climb up the whole mountain you should buy the lift ticket. there is an option when you register to get a sat lift ticket on a discount. we will be there at 10Friday to check out the course if you don't find an excuse to bale out we will see you there

If you don't want to climb up the whole mountain you should buy the lift ticket. there is an option when you register to get a sat lift ticket on a discount. we will be there at 10Friday to check out the course if you don't find an excuse to bale out we will see you there

ok. Moved calendar around at work to take off Friday.
* In for Enduro, Registered and in your class.
* In for Friday 10am Creek Pre-Ride
* Going Wyckoff Cycles to have them install a rear view mirror on handlebar so I can watch you ride trying to keep up on Friday :getsome:
:popcorn:

I'm leading a PRE ride on Sat at 9am. I was also planning on riding Friday I can go at 10.if you're doing the armature race two of the stages go off the back of the mountain and only one comes thought the bike park. Depending on how much practice you want you might be able to get away with a XC one ride pass for $7 bucks.....

I'm leading a PRE ride on Sat at 9am. I was also planning on riding Friday I can go at 10.if you're doing the armature race two of the stages go off the back of the mountain and only one comes thought the bike park. Depending on how much practice you want you might be able to get away with a XC one ride pass for $7 bucks.....

Cool, I'm ok with either the one ride or a day pass. A Friday pre ride would be sweet. I'm in. Where should we all meet?

Cool, I'm ok with either the one ride or a day pass. A Friday pre ride would be sweet. I'm in. Where should we all meet?

I will be there two- be ready for a mt. creek arse kickin Mr. Tomski -bring your pads for the after party ;)

Can you guys ride at 1 on Friday? I have some friends that want to PRE ride then and I'm trying to avoid riding too much. Lmk if that works otherwise we can make it work.

There are four of us going at 10 Jeff but we could always hook up later

the course will still be marked for us to ride it right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom