Morris Lewis (or somewhere else) Sunday 2/21

Maryanne Caruso

Would anyone be interested in an EASY Morris Lewis ride on Sunday 2/21? I say easy because I am new to MTB and would be my first time in Morris Lewis. I'm open to other locations. Thanks!

Would love to join, but can't do it this weekend!
Definitely post up next time you're going!

Tagging @MissJR as she lives in the area and might be interested!

Ha ha @Dominos i saw this and was double checking my calendar to see if i'm free... but you beat me to it :)

@Maryanne Caruso i'll post back in a bit with a definite yes or no

Thanks, how about 10am? Is that OK? This is my first time MTB in Morris Lewis but I do know where Sunrise Lake is so that is good. As I said above, I am new to MTB so totally understand if you want to go ahead if I can't hold your pace. Please email me at maryanne.caruso@gmail.com if you need to reach me over the weekend or Sunday morning.

anyone wanna go THIS Saturday February 27th

anyone wanna go THIS Saturday February 27th

I can't. Full schedule this weekend (but I promise some of it is biking related)... I'd keep an eye on the weather tho. LM wasn't looking great this past weekend and we're supposed to get two days of rain here this week. Soooooo...

:(

I can't. Full schedule this weekend (but I promise some of it is biking related)... I'd keep an eye on the weather tho. LM wasn't looking great this past weekend and we're supposed to get two days of rain here this week. Soooooo...

:(
boooooooooooooooooooooo

there are other places....i will keep an eye open :)

Lol yes I will be there

I can ride on Saturday if you are still going. Was able to free up/change an appt. (Taxes :rolleyes:). Let me know where and we should try to get a check on conditions with this week's rain. Can we meet around 9am or anytime after? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom