Mooch Madness 2017 Pictures!

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Here's my photo dump from today in order of appearance, unsorted, and I'm sure @soundz will add to this thread in the next few hours or months. Between us we should have everybody at least once. Alternating between sunny and cloudy wasn't the best and I don't have fancy remote flashes like @gtluke, but regardless, enjoy what I could grab. If you enjoyed the course and the photos, please join JORBA in return for our efforts.

Click HERE for photos!

I'll post some below as well, but I need to run.

Last edited:
Here's my photo dump from today in order of appearance, unsorted, and I'm sure @soundz will add to this thread in the next few hours or months. Between us we should have everybody at least once. Alternating between sunny and cloudy wasn't the best and I don't have fancy remote flashes like @gtluke, but regardless, enjoy what I could grab. If you enjoyed the course and the photos, please join JORBA in return for our efforts.

Click HERE for photos!

I'll post some below as well, but I need to run.

Thanks for the pics! Good stuff!

Here's my photo dump:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9b7OygECRgxbWhEX1B0UVVGOEU?usp=sharing

The link won't last forever so grab them while you can!

18095848_250507972089224_3985149903117484032_n.jpg

Thank you @1sh0t1b33r and @soundz for the pictures. It's really nice to get a good picture after the race, even when we finish all the way in the back but have a nice picture it really brings it a nice smile. I already have a Jorba membership, it would be nice if there was a tip Jar or something to show the appreciation. Not the first time I see you guys going above and beyond to get our photos.
Really appreciate it.

@Kirt almost smiled. Almost. Maybe one day we will catch him in the act.
IMG_6479.JPG

Frank ripped a sick tabletop the lap before this. Of course my shutter speed was too slow to capture it all, but here is him on another lap still ripping the jump rock.
IMG_6566.JPG

All the top 3 Pros seemed to take the B-line. Here's Mr. Snyder. He didn't ride his motorcycle to the race this time.
IMG_6445.JPG

After a flight from California to New Jersey hours before Mooch, @muddybike was itching for some more airtime.
IMG_6642.JPG

@jShort practicing the new one hand aero tuck.
IMG_6502.JPG

@The Heckler taking after the pros and B-lining.
IMG_6634.JPG

This guy asked me why I didn't take a picture of him as he's walking his flatted bike, so I took a picture. You're welcome.
IMG_6703.JPG

Fatbikes fly too.
IMG_6783.JPG

@David Taylor looking for @pooriggy.
IMG_6520.JPG

It's really nice to get a good picture after the race, even when we finish all the way in the back but have a nice picture it really brings it a nice smile.
Which one is you?:)

We're always happy to provide smiles.

Back
Top Bottom