Mo' better road wheels?

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looking for something that would be an upgrade to my current stock 1900g set. Not picky on brand, cheaper of course is better but if you have something nice...
Clincher, 700c, 10 speed, maybe 1400-1600g?

Found a set of Kinlin's with I9 hubs on CL, I should just buy those but thought I'd see here.
Thanks!

Low! $100-300.00. I've been looking at crap like Nashbar Vuelta's. You can get a 24/28, 1410g set for under $300 shipped. however from what I've read once they die there's not much support or parts around. I'm defiantly not a Zipp customer here. But the stock wheels could use some work so if I can upgrade a little that'd be cool.
Thanks!

I have some used campagnolo eurus wheels I am getting ready to sell. They do have a shimano cassette body and I am including skewers wheel bags and tires. They are however a little outside your budget. If you are interested let me know maybe we can make a deal. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405551507.532876.jpg

I have some used campagnolo eurus wheels I am getting ready to sell. They do have a shimano cassette body and I am including skewers wheel bags and tires. They are however a little outside your budget. If you are interested let me know maybe we can make a deal. View attachment 17577

Well the reviews are absolutely glowing on those. Not sure I deserve such awesomeness. :D Will think about it.

I have had great success with them. I have owned 3 sets and the only reason for the sale is because I switched to shamals which are basically the same wheels minus a few grams and ceramic bearings.

Back
Top Bottom