Minnesota Riding?

BonsaiMTB

I've heard of a few great places to ride in Minnesota...Deluth, Cunyon Trails, etc. Anyone ever been out there..whats the deal?

Not sure of any yet, but I'm keeping an eye on this thread for ideas and as SSUSA gets closer, will start to research places to ride myself as well.

Open invite for anyone if they want to come out there in Aug w/ me too if they want to save on some fuel $$ (Or can transport your bike if you're flying b/c I'm going to drive it I think...but I'm not being responsible for yo shit if you're not taking the drive lol)

Not sure of any yet, but I'm keeping an eye on this thread for ideas and as SSUSA gets closer, will start to research places to ride myself as well.

Open invite for anyone if they want to come out there in Aug w/ me too if they want to save on some fuel $$ (Or can transport your bike if you're flying b/c I'm going to drive it I think...but I'm not being responsible for yo shit if you're not taking the drive lol)

If I ever get out to Minnesota...first on my list to ride is the Cuyuna Trail System..looks like a lot of fun :) Good luck on your trip :)

Moab is awesome! I just met a few on my San Juan trip from Minnesota, Ill ask them where they ride.

Back
Top Bottom