Millstone Touring Center, Barre, VT.

Davevt

As a followup to a previous discussion I wanted to post a quick vid of Millstone footage from this year. Gives you a good Idea of what to expect. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzu6_KIXxHM
Technical XC riding with a few easy structures..network is growing and getting loved on more every time I go. Feel free to PM me with any questions about the place....or any of the other great nearby areas to ride in Central VT!

Last edited:
nice vid dave.

last time i was there the bridging wasn't built. the owners been busy!

overall i really liked this place. well worth a day or two. its technical but manageable and a nice contrast to riding KTA. i'll head back there in '10 for sure.

oh... nice trials moves on the quarry blocks. and i see your jumping skills are still on.

ready for winter.

Hey Dave-
Nice video- had fun at on the ride you led at the MTB fest this year- Thanks for the tour

Yeah gang- check the video- the trails are great, and Mergs, they've been doing a lot of good work up there, it's worth a trip back.
Lot of good fun to be had there.

Hey Dave-
Nice video- had fun at on the ride you led at the MTB fest this year- Thanks for the tour

Yeah gang- check the video- the trails are great, and Mergs, they've been doing a lot of good work up there, it's worth a trip back.
Lot of good fun to be had there.

Cool. I'll be back up next season.

I love VT. As soon as I roll into town my systolic drops 20. So chill.

Yo JD. This is Jeff from way back in the Slowclimb era. Nice vid, thanks for sharing.

Is that a Mothers of Invention jam as a soundtrack?

Back
Top Bottom