Middle Creek Gravel Grinder

Thanks for the link. I have the wife checking the calendar. If nothing is doing then I will sign up for the 51miler.

Edit: Is there a website that someone can suggest that list all the gravel events in the region?

Thanks for the link. I have the wife checking the calendar. If nothing is doing then I will sign up for the 51miler.

Edit: Is there a website that someone can suggest that list all the gravel events in the region?
You can search on bikereg - at the top it lets you specifically select gravel grinder. Then select region and can limit by distance from zip code if you want.

Fun event with a mix of gravel roads, pavement and single track.

- IMO Big tires at this event- like 47c would have be butter. While there are places to open it up, the single track is fairly technical for a gravel bike.
- Numbers. 48 miles and 4200 elevation gain.

Anything I was shooting for exploded after I broke my handle bar mid ride. First time I can say I enjoyed climbing more than descending.

76CCA4C3-2BB6-43BA-AAC7-FF743759DDF2.jpeg

Thought I’d share this little bit from the promoter...

“Next year I'm going to be rebranding the MG, LG and XL courses as a Mayhem of Middle Creek which will read like a MonsterCross ride or similar.”

Back
Top Bottom