Microshift deserves their own thread?

qclabrat

Looking for 11spd shifters and the thread on Box reminded me to consider Microshift. Anyone have experience with both the XCD and XLE shifters? Also are they planning on getting out a 12 spd any time soon?

I've only had experience with their Advent X and I like them. If their 11 or 12 speed system works as well as their Advent X (10 speed) then they'll have a winner and a competent competitor to the Deore and NX.

I've only had experience with their Advent X and I like them. If their 11 or 12 speed system works as well as their Advent X (10 speed) then they'll have a winner and a competent competitor to the Deore and NX.
Didn't realize the gear range for Advent X till now. The 11 spd is like SRAM and Shimano with options for 42 or 48. Kind of like less gears if the jumps aren't too big. I just have a bunch of 11 spd cassettes already. Guess I'll get some 11s and report back soon

any one with experience on AdventX drop bar shifters (1x10)? The AdventX uses their own rear D but is the cassette interchangeable with SRAM and Shimano? What about their Cento line, which is compatible with with Shimano mechs? Planning to switch out a tired Red setup on a gravel bike with mechanical disc brakes as MicroShift is now a proven competitor to the bigs.

Back
Top Bottom