Mercer County Beginner Ride & TM Session

southernerinnj

This Saturday 8/22/09 is the date for the Mercer County Park monthly TM Session. I will be holding a beginner ride prior to the TM Session. Anyone is welcomed to attend. Here are the details below:

Beginner Ride:
When: Saturday 8/22/09 7:00AM Roll-out (1.5 - 2 hr ride)
Pace: This will be a beginner / social pace JORBA ride fast as the slowest rider
Where: Mercer County Park we will meet at the Marina parking lot near the volleyball courts
Please remember to bring a helmet, water, and any snacks you will want for the ride

Trail Maintenance:
When: Saturday 8/22/09 9:00 AM (usually is done around 1PM)
What: Trail Love to be spread :)
Where: Mercer County Park Crew will meet at the Marina Lot and depending on where we are working we will move cars if need be

Please remember to bring gloves, water, snacks, and appropriate clothing and footwear. If you are going to participate in both the ride and TM session I would suggest you bring a change of clothes for the TM session.

Please RSVP here if you are going to attend 1 or both of these events to help with planning.

Thank you

I will be there for the pre-ride. I can also help on the maintenance but can't stay the whole time.

As usual you count me in for the ride, and i will say maybe for the TM. I have a request in for the day off, lets see how that flies with the boss man. I am crossing my fingers. I would love to get a chance to give back to the park I ride most often.

I was thinking about riding Mercer tomorrow morning, do I have to get your approval first on the conditions? :p

Maybe Next Time

I will be riding MCP around 8am but due to prior commitments won't be able to make the TM session. I moved to Princeton Junction earlier this summer and live about a mile from the park. However due to all the rain we've had and a busy work schedule, I probably have gotten in 3 rides at MCP.

I hope to be able to meet up with you all at the next TM session.

Bump

I am praying for good weather for today and tomorrow, but just in case anyone planning to attend please PM me your cell phone # so that I can text you tomorrow morning in the case of a ride cancellation.

Thanks

Frank could you please relocate the dome for a day for me to MCP?

This Beginner ride is pretty much cancelled I will be out there at the park to make a last second call, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Please check back later for information on whether or not the TM session will be postponed.

Thanks!

Unfortunately because of the weather we have had to cancel both the beginner ride and the Trail maintenance session for this week.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions