MCBP opens tomorrow!!

oobaa47

Looks like they've been working hard on all the flow and jump lines. George Ryan is an artist with the heavy machinery!! Anyone know what they did to the end of salvation?

Weather looks great, who's riding tomorrow?

Jeb

End of salvation is just leaf blown for now. Lots to do, but need to harvest dirt and transport it from somewhere else to finish that trail. Might be a few weeks, but should end with a bridge over slayer into a large step-up.

Robin

saw photos of the line on Saturday. Oiy.

Skipped Easter festivities and got up yesterday morning. Empty and relatively quiet until we left around 1:30. Trails still need some TLC but was still awesome to get out there and SHRED.

oobaa47

Saturday had the longest lines I've ever seen. From the lift, all the way back to the entrance to red tail, then it looped around towards up the hill near the biergarten!! Thank God for a super fast lift.......Jump lines were in amazing shape, all freshly groomed with new lips.......

IMG_20170415_131902918.jpg

Ian F

I know of some guys who came down from MA to ride. It's always packed early in the season when the northern parks are still getting ready.

Blue Mtn, PA opens May 6.

Highland opens April 29.

Thunder Mtn still TBD on their website as I type this.

When the latter two open, the crowds at Mtn Creek should drop considerably.

Last edited:
Top Bottom