MASS Blue Mnt Enduro

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just registered. First real event of the year for me after skipping the first two I had planned. Anyone else tryna go fast this weekend?

Tons of sharp loose rock , run a few psi over what you run at creek . Usually no transfer either besides a pan flat ride over to night train so it's easy to get lots of practice laps In

Tons of sharp loose rock , run a few psi over what you run at creek . Usually no transfer either besides a pan flat ride over to night train so it's easy to get lots of practice laps In
I don't think Night train is there anymore sounds like they built or are building a new green trail on that area.
The course layout looks fun, just one short pedal transfer like usual

Seconding the "this place shreds tires" comment. More pressure and more stans. Thicker casing tires if you have. I should know, i helped build the trails when it was Vertical Earth. I once shredded a tire on my Dirt Jumper just coasting down the access road from the jumps to the parking lot. Haven't seen what the courses look like but have fun and good luck!

rode it today. Cool little park! I’m glad I got some practice because it’s so different than what I’m used to.

Ran super high pressure with just EXO casings and they held up ok but rode like shit. Rear got a puncture on my last run down Formula. I’ll swap out for DH case before Sunday.

yeah, Formula is the worst of the tire killers. Glad you got practice in. Good luck today!

yeah, Formula is the worst of the tire killers. Glad you got practice in. Good luck today!
Thanks George! Race is tomorrow. Looks promising...
1596328384176.png

So good to get back and race! Conditions were great considering the amount of rain. Thanks to the guys at the Mass series
for putting on another great event, I'll be there for more!

Back
Top Bottom