MARS on the move

sandman

Should be heading East to ride the PR trails this Saturday 2/24.
Do I need to copy a map? Are the trails marked? Thinking of parking on Riverside Dr. Anything else I need to Know?

theranch

Mill Pond trails were marked but recently some one decided that three marker posts should be removed. It's not a terribly big property (52acres) so you can figure it out. When you cross English Creek road to the Bog trails, that's where you might get confused. We're working on marking that. https://www.trailforks.com/region/mill-pond-trails/

I usually combine all of the Port Trails and then head over to Stockton.

sandman

Not a bad place to ride. We were doing will until someone fell hard on a log over. So we road the road back. I would do this again. IMG_6275.JPGIMG_6282.JPGIMG_6288.JPGIMG_6292.JPG

theranch

Sadly, I haven't been out to trim. Too busy with my house again this year. I'll try to get out and run the weed trimmer on a few trails that have grass on the sides.

theranch

If the rain holds off, or is light, we're going to be mowing and trimming the Bog Trails - south side (https://www.trailforks.com/region/bog-trails/) tonight at around 5:30pm. This is an impromtu TM session so we are just going with the flow. We will have about 4 of us, 3 running power tools and 1 raker. Parking here along English Creek Road: 39.511561, -74.510753

theranch

Highlighted in red are the areas that we brushed last night. We'll be back out there soon to get the rest.

Attachments

• PortTrails-Brushed.jpg
    PortTrails-Brushed.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 357

sandman

What's the hunting like in this area? Wouldn't mind a fall ride, but not looking forward to an arrow flying by me, or stuck in me.

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Every time this thread pops up I think it's about astronomy.

Every time this thread pops up, I'm reminded of this song. My apologies for sharing.

Some of the folk that maintain the Port trails regularly visit the Facebook group page, Atlantic County MTB. Maybe post queries about the Port trails there for an answer.

Top Bottom