March Global Warming, Don't Get The Corona Virus and Get Outside As Long As Your Active And Take A Picture Thread

Despite the warmer weather later today I had to ride in the morning chill or risk a no ride today so did 30ish miles from 8:30-10:30.

Temp change was like 25 degrees warmer when I got back. Trying to see if I can sneak in another ride before dinner.

D374A334-35BF-4519-8DAD-8361A9BE7015.jpeg

state championship is in holmdel. It is the great equalizer course. Tougher than Natirar. (somerset, but no there anymore) or Greystone (morris) venue.
I ref'd the prep championship last year up at Blair acadamy - That was a tough course. Serious hills. The skylands championship in phillipsburg is also
a tough course - long hill, followed by a fast downhill. kids fall on the dh.

Did my second run in the last week (also my second in the last 7 years) at Voorhees state park, where I used to train for cross country freshman year of high school. 4.3 miles in around 42 minutes. My fastest mile was a little over 8 minutes, a bit slower than the 5 minute mile I used to run...
438E38EC-4BA5-4F0D-A83A-8A0431293F63.jpeg

Anyone recognize this guy ? I saw him in the Barry Lakes lot on my way into Wayway. He was getting some test time in on a new Giant he was lent by Wyckoff Cycle to review for his YouTube channel, and invited me to join him. Genuinely good dude.Did a fun loop around the lake, before the sun set on this beautiful day. If you haven't checked out RGMTB, give it watch.
Screenshot_20200309-212342_Strava.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom