map

T

tlnj

Hey,

If anyone has a good map of Wayway in JPEG or PDF format, I'd really appreciate it.

Any map yet with Rattlesnake or Sitting Bear on it, or of the racecourse?

Thanks!

ytc100

This map shows the race course overlayed on the Trail Conference map as a light green highlight near the lake.

What are Rattlesnake/Sitting Bear?

Disclaimer: I have not ridden this course and have no idea if it is actually accurate or what the nature of the trails are.

Attachments

• waywayanda_race.jpg
    waywayanda_race.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 593
T

tlnj

This map shows the race course overlayed on the Trail Conference map as a light green highlight near the lake.

What are Rattlesnake/Sitting Bear?

Disclaimer: I have not ridden this course and have no idea if it is actually accurate or what the nature of the trails are.

Thanks for the map! Rattlesnake/Sitting Bear are newer trails. Rattlesnake (unmarked?) is off of the pipeline and Sitting Bear (orange blaze?) is off of the Laurel Pond trail

If anyone has more info on hidden trails in Waway, please share!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sprintzer

Good maps

You can get the maps at Campmor or ramsey outdoor. They have a set of two maps that have everything from ramapo to campgaw, up skyline to ringwood and wawayanda. Tear proof and water proof as well. I bike wawayanda a lot with a budd and am always looking for more trails to hook up with. We usually take that blue orange yelow red loop. Works well but i like the longer rides.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions