Magura SL Brakes & XTR 960 cranks

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Selling these for a friend.

Magura SL brakes. These are the older kind with IS mount front caliper. Everything is included. I was told they work fine before they were removed. Right lever has some play in it. Came off a medium size bike. Asking $125

XTR M960 cranks. 175 mm. Used but in good condition. BB cups included. Asking $150

Any questions ask away.

Attachments

• brake-crank.jpg
    brake-crank.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Selling these for a friend.

Magura SL brakes. These are the older kind with IS mount front caliper. Everything is included. I was told they work fine before they were removed. Right lever has some play in it. Came off a medium size bike. Asking $125

XTR M960 cranks. Used but in good condition. BB cups included. Asking $150

Any questions ask away.

Whats the length of the brake cabels?

The cranks are 175mm

I'll get the cable lengths posted today.

at this price it's well worth the purchase of the Magura's even if you had to get new hoses cut and installed... they are awesome brakes... I'm trying to justify buying them just to leave them in the parts bin...

I'll take the brakes if we can work out logistics.

Where are you located? Any chance you'll attend any of the upcoming cross races? I live across the river, west of Philly.

Cranks won't work for me. Thanks though, that's a good price for 960's. There is a bit of a demand for them on other sites if you get no joy here.

Brake sale pending.

Cranks still available.

Cranks won't work for me. Thanks though, that's a good price for 960's. There is a bit of a demand for them on other sites if you get no joy here.

That is a good price for those cranks. I've paid that or more on Ebay to get a couple sets in much worse condition.

The M960 is an awesome singlespeed crankset. With minor modifications, you can have a "jeff jones" style crankset for next to nothing. I've hacked up a couple sets, sanded and polished and they look pretty good, they're stiff and they're silly light!

Back
Top Bottom