M-A-C Super Weekend !!!

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I'll be at Granogue for the B Masters.

I'm sure Chuck will be at both days for the 35+ Elites.

ArmyOfNone

Grr

I start midnights for two weeks come this week. Its going to be tough and more likely than not I will not be there. But I will try like hell.

B

ByMySide

Mac the weekend

If there is anyone looking to carpool and cut gas expenses, and perhaps minimize ecological footprints, please feel free to post about it. I would like to partake in this weekend's festivities down there in DE and PA, but would like to have some kids to carpool with. I will check back later and perhaps someone will have responded. Thank you in advance.

CrossAddict

slamming Weekend of racing !!!

Jimmy V and I headed down south for the Queen and King Races of the MAC series. The pro fields were stacked. (Treefarm, j-Pow, Tim-j, Wicks and Bishop) Jim and I both raced B-men, ate burritos, jammed w/ the funk band, and had stones kicked up at us as Ryan T. ripped past us each lap. I'm not one to pound beers but there was free beer, live music, and great weather.:D

Don't miss out next year. Peace.

-r to the F

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Hell yes:D

There was also pretzel bread, which was pretty awesome. It was also cool to run into some other MTBNJ cronies like Larry, Chris G., and Chuck-E-Cheese (who rode awesome on Sunday!!) I also yelled at Jeremy Powers to headbutt Ryan Trebon in the balls, he didn't, otherwise he would've won BOTH days:D

-Jim.

CrossAddict

Hell yes:D

There was also pretzel bread, which was pretty awesome. It was also cool to run into some other MTBNJ cronies like Larry, Chris G., and Chuck-E-Cheese (who rode awesome on Sunday!!) I also yelled at Jeremy Powers to headbutt Ryan Trebon in the balls, he didn't, otherwise he would've won BOTH days:D

-Jim.

J-Pow would have to headbutt ryan in D'nuts. He's only like 8 feet tall.:rofl:
But he is still faster than me. by a little:hmmm: Jim, do you know if he got a flamingo trophy?

-r to the f

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I believe he in fact did get a flamingo trophy:D Anthony started getting some pictures up, it'll prolly take a bit to upload the 1,00,000,000,000,000 riders that were in the "Killah-Bees" field. I found some pics of our peeps though...

LARRY...
398415502_jft7n-M.jpg

JENKS...(apparently warming up during the C race)
398445600_rfhE7-M.jpg

The KASSASSIN...
398357778_8VX9b-M.jpg

Patrick in the ELITE race:getsome:
397712023_vG4QY-M.jpg

J-POW and Jeremiah Bishop...
397733724_fYqxs-M.jpg

Treefarm and Timmy J...
397734907_Sz2K2-M.jpg

I can't wait until the rest of the weekend pics get posted!!

-Jim.

Top Bottom