Lunch Riders

are you at the office, or WFH when you want to ride at lunch?

If at home, much easier, if at the office much more challenging given the time you need before and after the ride.

Concerned mostly about sweat and the stink. Wet towel, deodorant and change of clothes?

In office

Concerned mostly about sweat and the stink. Wet towel, deodorant and change of clothes?

In office
If you got nowhere to go shower and change (office gym?) this could get ranky for you/coworkers.

Plus if I tried this I am 99% certain something like a flat tire or mechanical will happen and I would ruin the polo and khakis while changing it.

In office

Gym bags contain alot more than you'd expect. Just don't use the same clothes more than 1 day without washing and don't leave them at the office overnight. They go home every day.

If you have a shower than the sweat is gone and its the same deal as if at home. Fresh deodorant and your dry clothes you were wearing in the morning. Keep a comb either in your locker or your bag. The same basic hygiene stuff applies

I work in a very small company of two people; myself & my boss & I've been there for over 23 years...so, to say my office environment is uber flexible would be an understatement 😂. That said, I try not to be too stinky when I'm done.

I use Dude Shower wipes from Amazon...usually need 2 per ride & deodorant of course. I have my own office which makes things easy. I change into my bike clothes in the office, ride, clean-up & change back when done. Oh! One key thing is no hair gel...the sweat mixed with gel makes for a nasty head post ride.

i would also add get one of the deoderizer things for your gym bag, it definitely helps.

Back
Top Bottom