Lost...

Im lost

Can someone please explain to me what happened in the last 5 minutes of the show??? Did Jin fake his death??

I am glad to see Michael back, whats up with that? is he Bens spy?

yes and yes.

the whole jin sequence was a real mind fawk, as most of the sequences this season have been flash forwards, with the exception of the one involving juliette last week.

We gootta take the boy...

Well, once again a good episode, who were the people at the end who shot the crazy french woman and Bens daughters boy friend ??Do you think Ben knew about them?

I like the flash back with Michael and the guy who said, We gotta take the boy...so once again the islands magical powers, now you cant even kill yourself , so does this mean you live forever if you stay on the island??
Someone please explain....

We gotta take the boy...

Well, once again a good episode, who were the people at the end who shot the crazy french woman and Bens daughters boy friend ??Do you think Ben knew about them?

I like the flash back with Michael and the guy who said, We gotta take the boy...so once again the islands magical powers, now you cant even kill yourself , so does this mean you live forever if you stay on the island??

the people who killed Carl and Rousseau were most likely the others operating out of the temple.

as far as Michel's inability to kill himself: the show makes a lot of references to the idea of destiny. Remember in Desmond's flashbacks how he saves that guy but the lady in the store says that the guy he saved is going to die soon from one cause or another. The same thing went for Charlie's death and Desmond's predictions of it; recall the lightning rod and his vision of the yellow button in the "looking glass." This same concept, most closely related to wyrd, applies to Micheal and how the island has given him a mission in life and wont let him die before completing it...i think...

I don't watch the show nor have I followed this thread. But this popped up on one of my RSS feeds today and I figure it might be of some interest to ya'll:

Lost Time Travel Theory

Apologies if I'm posting the equivalent of "1+1=2" here.

I don't watch the show nor have I followed this thread. But this popped up on one of my RSS feeds today and I figure it might be of some interest to ya'll:

Lost Time Travel Theory

Apologies if I'm posting the equivalent of "1+1=2" here.

Ok, I watch the show, but some people have WAY too much time on their hands. Its a TV show, not who killed JFK.

If you DVRd it, don't look

Holy crap! Lost was just pure insanity last night. So much crazy shit going on.
Not the most action-packed episode, but just a lot to think about.

Jack gets sick on the island where people get better?
Jack sees his dad?
Hurley says that they're all dead (dude, Hurley was freakin' spookin' me out)
What was Kate doing for Sawyer?
Jack knows that he's related to Aaron?

I had chills at a couple of points. Just great stuff!

Why is Jacks dead dad Joshes helper now, and why is Claire in the hut as well, looking like she just finished smoking a joint??

Some one, whats goin on now???

So how did you that last week??
I just found out last night when Jack was talking with Claires mom...Did I miss somthing last week?

The numbers on the odometer last night freaked out my son..had a good laugh with that one.

last night's show was one of the best this season, IMHO. The previous week, John Locke goes into the cabin and finds Jack's father in there, talking on Jacob's behalf, and Claire with him. Plus, they flash forward and Jack starts seeing his father at the hospital. Not sure if that clears things up Bobke.

We Gotta Go Back!!!!

Well, Locke was in the casket.. how bout that. Not sure who called that one.
Will he come back to life when they do return, you know they gonna. Two seasons more, they have to.
Thats it till February...

i hate the producers! they said they would reveal the meaning of the huge four toed foot statue in the fourth season and they didn't even mention it! maybe they forgot about it like everyone else...

Back
Top Bottom