Looking for new inexperienced riders to ride with.

R

remolution

Preferably someone in their early 30s like me and someone who is inexperienced and a little out of shape. Maybe we can learn together on some easier trails. I'm in Hackettstown. Drop me a line.

Preferably someone in their early 30s like me and someone who is inexperienced and a little out of shape. Maybe we can learn together on some easier trails. I'm in Hackettstown. Drop me a line.

anytime you would like to ride let me know. I know Lewis Morris fairly well, though I have not been there in over a year and I understand parts of the park that were formerly off-limits are now fair game...

I would like to ride Allamuchy more often but have no tour guides and I cannot remember a good route through the park for a decent ride. I havr a goal to ride Ringwood (easy enough to ride if you have the endurance factor) at least once a month this summer so I will let you know when I head up that way.

I am in Central NJ but will ride anywhere as long as I have enough notice. Post up a ride or request for riding buddy in the Rides, Races and Events forums to meet up with a group.

D

DANSPANK

I'm not necessarily a strong rider but when I've ridden with the groups on the forum there are enough stops for everyone to regroup and catch their breath. Don't be put off by group rides thinking that you may not fit. In every ride there will be every type of rider. And I don't mind hanging around at the back of the pack!

Plus, I've found that riding with stronger riders really do make you push for that extra effort that you may not do on your own...

I can only really make weekend rides as I live in Secaucus and commute from Jersey City so never get home in time to get our west to the trails. So I'll see you on the weekend rides...

Top Bottom