Looking for apt to rent. North NJ

jerzey111

Unfortunately divorce is a word I need to get comfortable with here and the house with trails that connected to Mahlon is part of the good times that passed.
Anyway I’m looking for a place. As a single 40 year old I think all I need is 1 br. It would be amazing to find something with storage but I think my chances are slim.

Well anyway guys if you have something north of rt 78 and under 2k I would be happy to take a look.
201.881.6911 - text preferred as i feel like every call is extended warranty bs

On a side note, where do some of you without garages wash your bikes

Thanks in advance

Sorry to hear that, good luck to you. When i lived in Hoboken, my apt actually had a spigot on the outside of the building. The super removed the knob when he wasn't using it but a quick trip to Home Cheapo for a knob, 6' length of hose and a spray nozzle and i was in business! Maybe find a friendly neighbor or abandoned commercial building with the same? A pump sprayer or trailhead stream also works. DIY coin-op carwashes too. I actually still have my Hoboken hose setup if you want it.

Thank you for your kind words 🤜🤛
little pump sprayer sounds like that might be the best solution as of now

Thank you for your kind words 🤜🤛
little pump sprayer sounds like that might be the best solution as of now
sorry to hear this news. :(

I recently got a pump sprayer from HD because with my gravel bike I need to wash it more often, and i dont know why I didnt get one sooner. Even if the garden hose is hooked up its much more efficient/quicker to fill this with hot water and do a quick spray down.

The 2 times i put my bike in the shower during the winter, it took me longer to clean the tub then it did the bike, and the kids ratted me out to the wife anyway :shrug:

haha sounds like the pump sprayer is it. And thank you but I guess that’s life. Sometimes up, sometimes down

i would recommend one of those battery powered pressure washers for cleaning the bike outside away from a proper hose, no pumping, low effort, they can feed from 2l bottles or 5 gal buckets.

I have this one that i use in mud season just so i dont track too much crap into the house (and the bike is dry by the time i get home).

pretty sure i paid like $45 for mine (on sale of course)

My mom used to rent in Lincoln Park, beaver brook gardens , think around 1500 and had a single car garage as well . Not the nicest place but for the amenities included it was hard to beat

Back
Top Bottom