Lewis Morris Conditions

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Hey Greg. It's Dean Crago. Hope all is well. I was at LM on May 27th and saw at least two downed trees as well.
Good to hear from you Dean! Thanks for the intel. Let me know if you want to meet up for a ride during the week.

Cassinonorth

Some puddles in low areas but mostly pretty nice this morning. Big tree down on PP on the other side of Mendham Rd

pp.PNG

JonFern

Formerly: send jon ferns
Any reports on how Lewis Morris is looking today for a ride? Still too much water from Ida? Thanks.
Did a quick ride on yellow this AM - a handful of slick spots that can be avoided, rest of the trail is dry. Didn’t come across any standing water. Some spots of trail are pretty eroded, assuming as a result of Ida. Overall in pretty decent shape

TPI_Elky

Did a quick ride on yellow this AM - a handful of slick spots that can be avoided, rest of the trail is dry. Didn’t come across any standing water. Some spots of trail are pretty eroded, assuming as a result of Ida. Overall in pretty decent shape
Not sure which sections you are referring too, but a lot of trails have been pretty eroded for years now. Parts of the old orange and yellow especially (can't remember the new blaze colors)

johnnyrides

LewMo was outstanding yesterday. Great conditions. Minor softness in the normal spots. Good riding and great cardio climbing the hills. Very little additional erosion from what previously existed.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Trails were in great shape today. Haven't been there in a while so rode new Green for the first time. Very nice work. 2 trees down on old green right after you cross the street from the new section.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
This afternoon it was a bit slick and a few mud puddles in the usual spots after last night's rain but overall it was fine. Get some.

onetracker

OK. Sounds like the place will not be muddy. Looks like no hunting with guns (only bow) in Lew Mo tomorrow unless I am reading this wrong…
C2C5D71C-378D-4D3B-911B-8EC7D6F3E073.png

mtb1

Lewmo was closed today for hunting with guns. I tried to take a ride at lunch and didn’t realize it would be closed down. I have there the last few weekends and didn’t see anyone with bows.

Bink

I was hoping to ride tomorrow evening. I am assuming it will be icy, any locals think it will be ridable?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions