Large drainage pipe

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Does anyone have a source for large drainage pipe?
Smaller pieces that are probably thrown away from construction projects are fine.
It would have to be something maneagable like corrugated plastic.

Please define large ! Like 18" or larger?
length?

I can get my hands on a 48 inch pipe that's about 5 feet long. Its been a while since I've seen it so those measurements are guesses.

48” diameter is probably a bit too large for this project though i’d still take it as i’m sure it can be used at another location.

I was thinking around 24” diameter or so but I’m open to whatever is available.
5’ long would work. Longer is fine too.

Do you know the stuff that Jay has been using at Six Mile? Is that big enough?

Do you know the stuff that Jay has been using at Six Mile? Is that big enough?
Sadly, I haven’t been to 6 mile in a couple of years. Is it the pipe that was on the red trail to canal road?
I think that would work...or something similar.

there are a few at Dickerson Mine that check a couple of the boxes, but probably not the most important one....

1565986943558.png

For 6MR I had to get some commercially donated for the NICA race. Which park do you need for? Might be able to give you a contact in the area. What size? If you purchase or if you could get it donated, it’s going to come in a 20 foot length.

12” was like $125 per length.

For 6MR I had to get some commercially donated for the NICA race. Which park do you need for? Might be able to give you a contact in the area. What size? If you purchase or if you could get it donated, it’s going to come in a 20 foot length.

12” was like $125 per length.

For Mecer County Park.
Yes, please let me know if you have a contact.

Back
Top Bottom