Lake winter shoes (302's) size 43

bigW

Good condition. Extensively used winter 2011, I was sidelined last winter and have been blessed with new 303's in a wide width ( matching my Sidi Megas )

Best reasonable offer and pick them up at Horseshoe this weekend.

6AF78FAC-3CD7-4B17-835B-A2D3E87369A6-3250-000006AD3FB183B8_zpsa6d06930.jpg

I'm interested but not sure if they fit, what size shoe are you? Maybe I can try them on at Horseshoe and throw u a lowball offer and a box of cheeze-its.

I'm interested but not sure if they fit, what size shoe are you? Maybe I can try them on at Horseshoe and throw u a lowball offer and a box of cheeze-its.

Size 43 Lakes fit like a true size 9 and these are narrow. I had a pair, sold them to Luke.

If the shoe fits....

I was wearing size 42 Shimano cycling shoes and these are a 43 ( allowing for a thicker sock and approx same fit ) The gotcha was that even if I wear street shoes/sneaks size 9 either wide or normal width in cycling shoes this would cause pain and numbness after an hour or two.

Now I have Sidi 42 Megas(wide) and Lake 303's in a 44 Wide ( in retrospect 43 wide would have good enough for two layers of thick socks.

They are not gonna get used by me so if that seems like they will fit, try them on at HorseShoe and make an offer....

I'm a 10.5 so sounds like they wont fit, I'll bring some cheese-its anyways.

I'm a 10.5 so sounds like they wont fit, I'll bring some cheese-its anyways.
I wear a 10 in American sizing and a 44 Lake is pretty much a perfect fit, especially with a wool hiking sock.

If your shoe size is greater than 9.000 or wide don't put an offer on these.

Got a couple PMs asking about price ( but no actual offers )

So I will simplify: first response to this thread with $90 offer gets them or highest offer ( < 90 ) prior to HorseShoe gets them ( no reserve, box of crackers is the high bid )

-W

I don't even like Cheez-its...

Bump. Easy to bid over one box of crackers ( even a if it is a big box )...

Gonna be a cold winter. Keep those foots warm.

Back
Top Bottom