Kvsp

J

jimex7

What type of terrain an dhow long is ride?
What is goat ride?

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
What type of terrain an dhow long is ride?
What is goat ride?

Rail bed to park ,which is quite easy i think ,then rail bed back to cars.This would take me approx 75 mins.So even if total slugs show up it shouldn't be over 2.5 hrs.Never mind the goat thing or check my bloggish thing in Nutr&Trng.

J

jimex7

IF I feel better I will see you all there. I drive a white saturn.
j7

Mike679

I think I might get to this one. Start time and duration seem to fit w/ my schedule. Exactly where is this bus station on 206?

Mike

hardtale70

Shop Keep
I think I might get to this one. Start time and duration seem to fit w/ my schedule. Exactly where is this bus station on 206?

Mike

Bus "stop". Just north of the "Adam Todd" restaurant and across from the cranberry deli/market

J

jimex7

You guys are still on right? 8 am cranberry lake.
It is going to be cold any suggestion on what to wear? I was thinking first layer of thermos top and bottom. over that my riding camos for bottom and top sweat shirt.
Should i wear any blaze for hunters?

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Layered and breathable, also be prepared to be able to lug along anything you decide to take off.If you get shot, one of us will get their license # and sue.You will have at least Hooters girls for pallbearers i promise.See ya at 8.........

ArmyOfNone

If i knew about this yesterday and hadnt been drinking id be in. Brett...next week give me a phone call. Ill meet ya ILU!

J

jimex7

I have a friend meeting us there also. I am driving the white saturn and
the bike rack little awkward with my rear swing arm but it works.
Going to bed see ya later if things change make a post.
j7

Top Bottom