Kittatiny Saturday AM

Shaggz

A strong 7
I'll be doing an early AM ride tomorrow, and can meet at the Aeroflex parking lot if anyone is interested.

Cheers!
Steve[/b]

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
smarencik said:
I'll be doing an early AM ride tomorrow, and can meet at the Aeroflex parking lot if anyone is interested.

Cheers!
Steve[/b]

I might be a little burned out from last night and tonight's ride but what time are you planning on meeting there? Do you have directions from 80 or 206?

Shaggz

A strong 7
Because of family obligations, I will be there around 7:00 AM and ride for about 2 hours (the family stuff really cramps my riding time :shock: ).

Directions from the NJ Parks web site: To the park office: From Route 80, take Route 206 north approximately 8 miles through Andover Borough. Turn right onto Goodale Road and follow it approx.
1 mile to the park entrance on the right.

or...

Rte 15N to Sparta/Franklin Exit (rte 517), make left at light, approximately 5 miles, make left at traffic light onto Wincrest Rd (FOLLOW AIRPORT SIGN). You will see the parking area for Aeroflex/Kittatiny on the right.

Kind of trippy...you need to cross the airport runway to get to the trails from that park entrance - so much for post 9/11 security.

M

mike240se

jay, i may be able to go in the afternoon, i can't go in the morning sat. or sunday. Maybe if you cant make it to kittatiny in the morning we can meet up and go riding durin the day saturday???? Let me know... If i get to you guys tonight then we can talk about it then.... I need your cell too.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Looks like I'm going to be working early tomorrow so I have to say no to the ride. :(

Top Bottom