Kingdom Trails questions?

we've got some pix... I got home at 10 last night and had to be up at 6 this morning for work. I'll try and get some up later tonight or tomorrow. Bring bug spray, the skeeters are out in force! We had 98% DEET and they laughed at us...trails are in good shape even after a bit of rain. They do an amazing job keeping up with those trails!

I'll be heading to Kingdom Trails from July 17th-19th. July 18th I'll head to Maine to watch Rally America. If anyone wants to go with me you are welcome. I have a facebook RSPV setup for my friends but all are welcome.

Some pictures of Kingdom Trails. The first few are of parts of the new Burnham Down trail. It starts on Dashney Rd and puts you out by the cemetary on VT 114 across from Darling memorial park and playground

Attachments

• IMG_1270.jpg
    IMG_1270.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1273.jpg
    IMG_1273.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_1274.jpg
    IMG_1274.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1288.jpg
    IMG_1288.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1350.jpg
    IMG_1350.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 180
I remember that river shot well...it makes for a good photo op and looking down it's steeper than the shot indicates. The last shot is at the end of Webs or close to it, right?

Thanks for the pix!

Man! Those pix make me miss that place more and more... I would take that drive up just for Sidewinder alone...

Next time, we should hook up the Sidewinder trail up to the hitch of the car and drag it home to NJ with us... we could use it more here than they would there...

Back
Top Bottom