King of the Mountain Enduro

if something gets in your way, turn.
Go that way. Really fast.

Then do what Soundguy said.
51OAUdiUHpL._AC_.jpg

I'm really bummed about this one. Everything else I've done recently was meant to be a warmup for this race and now I have a gig that day that I can't get out of. I very rarely work Sundays so it's not like I would have thought to request the day off. ::sigh::

How difficult, like which trails? I really shouldn't be thinking this way but hanging with bros sounds like fun.

How difficult, like which trails? I really shouldn't be thinking this way but hanging with bros sounds like fun.
The mass series usually not as gnarly as esc for stages . Most likely all the og enduro runs of the south peak and the new one they built couple years ago bluephoria ? Some tough transfers and great stages .

the new one they built couple years ago bluephoria
They hauled in some fresh dirt on bluephoria last week and flipped up a bunch of loose rocks which is really fun when you slide into a line you've taken a hundred times and suddenly you're flying over the bars on a rock that wasn't there before

The word is, pretty much the same layout as last year's Mass race. 3 stages start from Granite peak, 1 off the Red trail and Bluephoria. As always there may be some minor changes.

The word is, pretty much the same layout as last year's Mass race. 3 stages start from Granite peak, 1 off the Red trail and Bluephoria. As always there may be some minor changes.
Good to know, I’ll check out some trails on Monday.

We took a look at some of the stages last night, most are cleared out but a few trees down here and there so be careful.
A lot of work being done on the stage off the Red trail might be a few more days before that's ready.
Some of the transfers are being graded out so that helps. This is not a bike park enduro, these are good natural surface stages it,s always fun.

The course will be taped off and ready off preriding tomorrow, keep an eye on the weather there might some rain but Sunday looks good!

Back
Top Bottom