KHS 4 Season 1000 Fat Bike - 17"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am a fatty but have greater need for 700s
Because gravel grinders are so in and there is so many gravel roads here in NJ :oops:. Pretty sure NJ has more miles of single track then gravel roads but what do I know. But hey there is no place up north to ride quads but a lot of people own them, amiright.

Reactions: don

FitmanNJ

I could be wrong about this, but, if I recall correctly, this bike has very plentiful rear triangle clearance. I think you can even fit Vee Snowshoe 2XL tires on 100mm rims back there (like an RSD Mayor). So it has potential as a gonzo setup for deep snow and sand. If interested in this feature, I'd double check my memory, though, before purchasing.

Reactions: don

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
This isn't far off from some of the offers I got on FB Marketplace. For some of the offers I felt like writing back "at that price I will ghost ride it off the biggest hill in Hartshorne and by the Navesink then set it on fire and tow it behind my car for a few miles"

what would that take? :D

i can get @MadisonDan to pitch in a bit, esp for the fire part.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
This isn't far off from some of the offers I got on FB Marketplace. For some of the offers I felt like writing back "at that price I will ghost ride it off the biggest hill in Hartshorne and by the Navesink then set it on fire and tow it behind my car for a few miles"

When I was selling my fish tank filters some guy showed up with 20 bucks when I was asking for 500. Since then I feel people out for what they intend to pay. If you out right low ball me and don't take no I send you for an hour drive once your their and text me I say I didn't think you would seriously come since your offer was serious have a good drive back. One guy ended up bugging me from five different numbers after that so I reposted the ad with what he offered as asking and let them figure it out.

People suck, have fun with them at their expense, this includes scammers. Oh you want to mail me a check and have my car towed at no expense to me sure thing here's my address. Can you next day air the check?

Leftymuk

so the 82 will be a check from my dead grandmother and I will chose the beer ...but you will only get 5 because I'm cheap

qclabrat

This might work for my freshman at Rutgers. What's the front/rear hub spacing? And how tall is your son?

FatTaco

When I was selling my fish tank filters some guy showed up with 20 bucks when I was asking for 500. Since then I feel people out for what they intend to pay. If you out right low ball me and don't take no I send you for an hour drive once your their and text me I say I didn't think you would seriously come since your offer was serious have a good drive back. One guy ended up bugging me from five different numbers after that so I reposted the ad with what he offered as asking and let them figure it out.

People suck, have fun with them at their expense, this includes scammers. Oh you want to mail me a check and have my car towed at no expense to me sure thing here's my address. Can you next day air the check?
You're no better than the low ballers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom