July 2nd or 3rd

C

CD1134

I'd like to get a ride organized for this weekend. I'm thinking either Hartshorne or Clayton on either Saturday or Sunday. Probably around 10 a.m. Anyone have any preferences?

C

CD1134

Come on people - work with me here. Yeah, I posted the wrong dates at first but now they're correct. Hartshorne or Clayton on Saturday or Sunday. Maybe Sunday b/c I know Jay's truck is in the shop on Saturday (should've gone with foreign make, man). Who's game?

C

CD1134

Hartshorne is right off the Pkwy. on your way to the shore, and Clayton is almost right smack in the middle of the state. Both places are listed in the trail directory.

M

mike240se

and you dont like to travel north or west at all??? its brutal to go down the shore on 4th of july weekend...

gerard

yeah, travel over this weekend is going to be horrid. Especially on the parkway and probably the turnpike too.

Shaggz

A strong 7
mike240se said:
and you dont like to travel north or west at all??? its brutal to go down the shore on 4th of july weekend...

Mike-

I will try to ride this weekend, but can't commit to a time at the moment; Allamuchy with someione who knows the area, or Kittatiny if I am solo. Let me know if you are game.

Cheers!
Steve

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I'm not sure what I want to do this weekend. Since I'm having the car worked on, I may use Saturday to work in the house. But I'm with everyone else with not wanting to temp NJ traffic. It's probably going to be pretty bad. I'd consider giving Chimney Rock a go though since it's close to 287. I'd also like to check out Allamuchy again and probably an evening ride at Tourne and Lewis Morris.

C

CD1134

Okay - I admit, traffic will be pretty horrid, so I'm going where everyone else is going. Let me know when and where. Lewis Morris sounds like a good option.

M

mike240se

ok so are we gonna organize for this weekend??? Jay you said it would be late afternoon right? I guess we should check the weather forecast too. Lewis Morris??? Alamuchy??

Top Bottom