Going Long and Hard.

Hey, I got some shoes. They have a cool VIBRAM tread and are brown. They are also waterproof. And they were cheap as poop.

I'm basically a Professional Hiker now.

20201201_092657.jpg

Here's my second gear purchase as a Professional Hiker. Amazon 45l bag. It has straps and pockets for things. It also has a built-in rape whistle because you know, Sussex County. All for 30 Bucks with FREE next day shipping.

This is why Retail is dying FYI. I should be homeless and hiking the AT by this time next year. At least Jorba got like 50 cents from my Purchase.

20201202_085107.jpg

20201202_085125.jpg

Here's my second gear purchase as a Professional Hiker. Amazon 45l bag. It has straps and pockets for things. It also has a built-in rape whistle because you know, Sussex County. All for 30 Bucks with FREE next day shipping.

This is why Retail is dying FYI. I should be homeless and hiking the AT by this time next year. At least Jorba got like 50 cents from my Purchase.

View attachment 144442

View attachment 144443
Homie! Looks like a book bag. Do you use the box folded up as the internal frame?

View attachment 144442

View attachment 144443
Sort of an imitation Osprey...

Damn - i'll sponsor the socks on this trek.

(see what i did there :))

Back
Top Bottom