Jenny Jump Trail

lou_b_83

After a long day today I will be at the Mountain Lake lot at 7:30am. See you there if you are coming.

lou_b_83

Had a good ride/hike today with canadensis. Brought my GPS to log out some of the trails but when I got back to the truck it say .02 miles:mad:. There is only supposed to be 8 to 10 miles of trail. I spent 4 hours out there and only crossed myself 1 time. There are endless miles of fire roads out there but they are not mapped out that I can find. The roads are stupid steep and hard to VERY hard to ride up. I will try again next week to map it out with my GPS. I found some fire road just ended. No turn no nothing. They just ended. I can't wait to start to make this place ridable. There is so much potential there.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is there a trail map? Where do you park? What condition were the trails in today?

lou_b_83

For parking and the only trial map look to page one. The trails are snow covered. With the steep hills this place has it makes it very hard to ride. But it is possible to pedal. I will probably be going there again Sunday again if you want to join. This time with the gps on the bars so I can track myself better.

lou_b_83

I am going to be riding Jenny Jump on Sunday at 7:30am again if anyone wants to join. With the added snow it is going to be a pain to ride there BUT yea know :D ... If anyone want to ride please chime in and dress warm.

lou_b_83

Here we go. I had my walk threw on my proposed trail with my JORBA adviser (Bob Workmen). Things went great. I learned some thing that I needed to know to keep with in IMBA guild lines. But all in all trail is in a good spot. Sent off the Topo map to the state to see what they say. I hope they like it. I will let everyone know what they say. Keep an eye out for trail building dates to come

P.S. Could not be doing any of this with out JORBA. Thanks

Top Bottom