Important item found at wawayanda

bushpig

I found something on the trail that I think the owner would very much like to get back. If you lost this you will know what it is. Send me an email at bush pig.vrc@gmail and tell me what you lost with a brief description.

If it's the multi-tool I lent out on lap 1 of the sport race, that'd be mine. (If it's my $100 bill, that's mine too.) It's probably not though. Good luck.

Send an email to Black Bear Cycling with the info. Whoever lost it probably will get in touch with us also. We only heard of one thing getting lost. Don't worry, we ain't going to claim it.

Send an email to Black Bear Cycling with the info. Whoever lost it probably will get in touch with us also. We only heard of one thing getting lost. Don't worry, we ain't going to claim it.

Yep, I emailed Jeff at too and gave him the details.

My lost bike pump was very important at the time, but this sounds higher up then that. Hopefully it's Jrhunts keys. He was looking pretty hard for them when I ran into him for our long walk out.

Damn, I thought it was someone's dignity with a post like that. That was a boring conclusion.

Though cool, good to hear!

They werent my Keys. But they where from a young rider that I introduced to his firtst Mtb race. He enjoyed the race but I had to drive him all the way back to Hudson County for his spare set.

I saw that kid looking for keys, that sucks. I told Mitchell to look for them too as he was walking.

They werent my Keys. But they where from a young rider that I introduced to his firtst Mtb race. He enjoyed the race but I had to drive him all the way back to Hudson County for his spare set.

My bad. I forgot his name but I spent an hour walking out with him after my tire ripped. Nice kid, I felt bad for him.

I saw that kid looking for keys, that sucks. I told Mitchell to look for them too as he was walking.

Geez Luke, You don't have to tell everybody I was walking!! I could have used your bike..:cry:

Back
Top Bottom