I'm here for the cyclocross...

Smith

Hi All,

I've been reading the forum for a while now; I figured it was about time that I register so that I can participate in some of the great conversations taking place here.

I'm a big fan of the race re-caps (particularly RacerChick's Veldrijden photos) and the bike shop/tech related posts.

I've been racing for a little over a year now, and though I do some road racing, cyclocross quickly became my favorite time of the year with respect to cycling. I know I've met a handful of the forum members in person over the last year, and look forward to meeting more of you throughout the season. I currently race with Team Somerset in the Men's C class.

-Sean

Hi All,

I've been reading the forum for a while now; I figured it was about time that I register so that I can participate in some of the great conversations taking place here.

I'm a big fan of the race re-caps (particularly RacerChick's Veldrijden photos) and the bike shop/tech related posts.

I've been racing for a little over a year now, and though I do some road racing, cyclocross quickly became my favorite time of the year with respect to cycling. I know I've met a handful of the forum members in person over the last year, and look forward to meeting more of you throughout the season. I currently race with Team Somerset in the Men's C class.

-Sean

Welcome and thank you Sean :)

Welcome Sean! I know we've raced a bunch (I've also been in the C's), but not sure if we've ever actually met. I'll have to say hi at the next race.

Back
Top Bottom