Ibis today brings Ripley AF

Never would have guessed Ibis would be the brand kicking tail on the value end of the market.

Never would have guessed Ibis would be the brand kicking tail on the value end of the market.

it is silly not to those who buy CF will continue to, I would never consider a CF bike so they would have never been on my radar. Would like to see the same from brands like evil.

Lol if evil made an aluminum bike it would be 40 lbs 🤣 its hard enough to get there current rigs under 30

You would know, I'm just saying this if brands are willing to make bikes in more than one material it opens them up to more buyers.

I would never consider a CF bike so they would have never been on my radar.

tenor (14).gif

You would know, I'm just saying this if brands are willing to make bikes in more than one material it opens them up to more buyers.

that would dilute their high end, and add complication. not to mention their allure takes a hit.

Dansk Designs is a classic business case - they decided to compete with rubbermaid.
didn't turn out well. Good lesson, and this is why mercedes comes out with higher end cars
rather than lower as they drop new designs. Make it just high enough that the bourgeois aspire to it.

that would dilute their high end, and add complication. not to mention their allure takes a hit.

Dansk Designs is a classic business case - they decided to compete with rubbermaid.
didn't turn out well. Good lesson, and this is why mercedes comes out with higher end cars
rather than lower as they drop new designs. Make it just high enough that the bourgeois aspire to it.

So do a Lexus/toyota

Honda came out with a 50k civic and they didn't have an issue selling it. I think this is a generational debate and the perfect topic for week 3 of master debaters.

So do a Lexus/toyota

Honda came out with a 50k civic and they didn't have an issue selling it. I think this is a generational debate and the perfect topic for week 3 of master debaters.

Auto industry is a poor example, cars are made of basically the same materials for the most part. Carbon vs Al is technological evolution - carbon is just better. Prices will come down.

So do a Lexus/toyota

hmm, what would the sister brand to Evil be called? oh the possibilities!

Auto industry is a poor example, cars are made of basically the same materials for the most part. Carbon vs Al is technological evolution - carbon is just better. Prices will come down.
Carbon is landfill material am I right @The Landfill of Slacktown

Aluminum is recyclables everyday.

Its why I went with AF ripmo, my other choice was reeb, but came down to $

you aren't good at marketing concepts - selling price has nothing to do with what it costs to make.

Back
Top Bottom