I think I need a new Bike

I think a carbon frame may be a bit of a risk if you are going to use it as your everyday ride. But if your only going to use it on game day I hate you and i want one.

I've never heard of an Azure shattering before. I can't imagine a similar bike like an Epic would be that much hardier. But if you've got the cash I'm sure a Flux would be killer.

same here. My co-worker took our shop's demo out to Utah and endoed it big time, bending the flying trusses that support the seattube. Thing is, the seattube is still straight. I used it after that and Im 215lbs. The bike still gets abused and keeps going.

RobG just picked up a new TranceX i think. How about a Titus MotoLite complete or new for this year the RacerX complete?

Smokin Deal

XC.... kind of....... racing focus............

The Specialized Epic looks hot = Full Squish, Brain Shock

The Trek 9.8, its a hard tail, but its Carbon:eek:

There are two demos left from our 2007 Test Bike Fleet. One large Epic Expert in limited edition Mango and one small same bike. reg. $3100, sale $2100. Really nice spec, X-0 Fox Float RLC/Juicy-7's. Come take one for a test ride and experience the Brain for yourself.:hmmm:

New Bike

What about the Moots Cinco? You'll have it for life and nothing beats the feel of 5 inch travel f/s Ti. If you dont want to spend the dinero for Ti I would strongly recommend checking out any of the Ventana bikes. SICK!

OK Boys, I know that you probably don't care what a girl has to say...but I got a Racer X last year to race on and I love it.....I have raced it on lots of different terrain, from Nationals in Lake Tahoe, to Allamuchy...love it....

ok...back to drinking champange now...

Ride

Nice. As I always say, find a bike thats right for you and just love it to death. Happy New Year & pass the Advil.....

OK Boys, I know that you probably don't care what a girl has to say...but I got a Racer X last year to race on and I love it.....I have raced it on lots of different terrain, from Nationals in Lake Tahoe, to Allamuchy...love it....

ok...back to drinking champange now...

2 things:

1) Have heard good things about the turner, but go w/ the big wheels!

2) Most importantly,I love champagne! mmmm...i could go for some bubbly :drooling:

Back
Top Bottom