I think i fell in love with DH and have ?

Find a Yakuza Kumicho instead, even used. The Aniki is a much lower quality bike and not really cut out for serious DH/freeriding.
i wanted a kumicho but i cant afford one rite now. i figured let me spend $500 on a beginner FR/DH bike & save up $3K or so for a serious bike if my interest in FR/DH continues
Lokks like a good deal but there are better ones to be found.
yes but this bike has never been ridden so it basically a brand new 06 model. it was a floor show model from randall scott cycle. its a reputable company, i can just charge it on my card & have it shipped to my house:D

You would honestly be throwing money down the drain on a bike terribly ill-equipped for freeriding/dh. Save your cash, and save some more cash, and buy one of their 7Points for $1600. Those are great bikes at a very good entry-level price and they're worthy of upgrading, unlike the Aniki.

You would honestly be throwing money down the drain on a bike terribly ill-equipped for freeriding/dh. Save your cash, and save some more cash, and buy one of their 7Points for $1600. Those are great bikes at a very good entry-level price and they're worthy of upgrading, unlike the Aniki.

i guess you are right, but i have been DHing on a friggin hardtail Felt Q620 so anything is an upgrade from that

i guess you are right, but i have been DHing on a friggin hardtail Felt Q620 so anything is an upgrade from that

That's kinda like saying a Yugo is an upgrade from taking public transportation. Yes, it is, but it's still not a smart way to spend your money. Blowing your money on that right now puts you even farther off having enough money to buy the bike that you'll get much more long-term enjoyment from.

Back
Top Bottom