How about Avocado?

I think the world needs a coming together of french fries and avocado. This could make history.

Maybe avocado and mac and cheese?

Everybody loves mac and cheese ! (Well everybody except for me, which is weird cause I love cheese.)

AM, please explain how a vegetarian doesn't like avocados?

references to one's ****** on the board is not approved, and often censored!

------

is the avocado problem taste or texture? lemon & salt, and start spreading!

over or under ripe can be gross.....

references to one's ****** on the board is not approved, and often censored!

------

is the avocado problem taste or texture? lemon & salt, and start spreading!

over or under ripe can be gross.....

taste.
Its almost acceptable is SOME guacamoles I have had.

As for not liking it...really?...Do I really have to explain how some people like some things and other people do not? Vegetarian and not liking avocados? Wow, just because one day I decided to not eat dead animals I suddenly had a love for avocados blasted into my skull? I hate beans too, and peas, lima beans and most of the time green beans. Dont like soy beans either unless they are smooshed into a burger shape.

Hate potatoes but love french fries so figure that one out.

Only recently learned to like tomatoes but have always loved ketchup.

Cheese makes almost everything better, but with cholesterol issues, weight issues, and supporting *****'s diet changes we have sworn off cheese :cry:

Rant over.

Thank you for attending.

Found an interesting recipe for chocolate avocado ice cream...gonna make it today. Will report back after vomiting.

taste.
Its almost acceptable is SOME guacamoles I have had.

As for not liking it...really?...Do I really have to explain how some people like some things and other people do not? Vegetarian and not liking avocados? Wow, just because one day I decided to not eat dead animals I suddenly had a love for avocados blasted into my skull? I hate beans too, and peas, lima beans and most of the time green beans. Dont like soy beans either unless they are smooshed into a burger shape. .

Learn to take a freakin joke.

I take jokes quite well, but funny how I can play back at the banter but you all cant take it either :hitsfan:

Knobby Bob, you didnt set me off. Neither did anyone else for that matter.

(always wanted an excuse to use that smilie, its funny)

Last edited:
wow - you hooked three with that comeback... nice.

Mr AM, my better half, husband, sometimes called Barry, but usually sweetie pie or darling, even by some of my fella friends.

I'm just confused why you cant call your husband by his name instead of, *****? :hmmm:

I wouldn't like it if i was refereed to as; *****

Last edited:
wow - you hooked three with that comeback... nice.

Be real she got caught with her foot in her mouth and backed pedaled, maybe it was a bad morning. I know I am kranky with this not riding shit weather and such...

Be real she got caught with her foot in her mouth and backed pedaled, maybe it was a bad morning. I know I am kranky with this not riding shit weather and such...

probably -

thought the responses were a bit thin-skinned too, so.....although the sorry was nice....

oh the drama :popcorn:

fried, bacon-wrapped avocado drizzled with fig infused syrup.
in an attempt to get on topic - TVP bacon as necessary.

Hoof in mouth disease for sure on that one.

But rTalk, coming on the board and pre-trashing avocados is like posting, "Hey assholes, what's so good about BIKES anyway? Maybe I'll put it in the trunk and drive around with it to see if I hate it less."

this second round of winter, after a double helping, is taking its toll....

no hoof in mouth, no back pedaling, just sincerity and clarification of misunderstandings, lets all go hug now :D

real attempt at getting ideas how to incorporate the food in question into my diet. Isnt there anything you can do with it besides spreads and quac stuff? BTW, avocado ice cream is in the freezer, should be ready in 3 or 4 hours, but will be in bed by then, so you will need to wait till tomorrow to read about it. If I try it at 2am I will post up then.

oh yeah...and ***** loves being referred to as *****, by me anyway, others can call him cupcake, sweet cheeks, whatever. Oh, and you can call me cupcake too. I like that ;)

Back
Top Bottom