House Addition

@Cole Serious question. Is there an xmas tree in the trailer?
Outside. I plan to move in the house and put some heaters in there for xmas
1000000061.jpg

He often stares out the window and I picture Sarah Mclachlan ASPCA songs playing in the background.
This is my wife's reference all the time with Sarah Mclachlan!!!!! We have a pile of dogs and have some seriously sappy sad dog looks in various situations where they are bad, hopeful for a treat or feel simply opening the door had to mean walks/hikes for sure that time!.

I guess it's week 14...

Finally have some sticks together. This week lumber was delivered Monday, and they started decking out the new living room Wednesday, finished the other part over basement Thursday, and walls today. They will be back tomorrow for a bit. I am guessing to finish the missing headers and frame out windows. I am lobbying to help where I can would love to take part in some of it.
The rain on Tuesday brought a foot of water in the new basement and 4' in the old. It was fun to wade through it to flip the generator interlock and get that going Wednesday a.m.

I'm happy to see progress, a few weeks from now it should be fully dryed in and then the inside fun begins.
Overall it was good week, and had the pleasure of sitting through a 4 hour job interview today... 🤞 I have been off the bike for over a month, need to change that. (yes one pic is a screenshot from a security camera... Yeah I creepily stalk progress all day at work)
1000000257.jpg
1000000259.jpg
1000000261.jpg
1000000263.jpg
1000000268.jpg
1000000265.jpg

Back
Top Bottom