Horseshoe Scramble becomes CXMeur - 11/1/2014

ah, just noticed they are sending women's A off 3 minutes behind masters 50+/60+ - is this how to make a bunch of old guys feel, well, old!!

call you passes please!!!! i'll get out of the way.

Mr AM asks "will there be food vendors?" He's looking for french fries and other unhealthy foods I generally dont let him eat at home, like hot dogs :puke:

Yo. Will this be the same course as the back-in-the-day craigmeur races?
Any comments/details on the course are much appreciated. -gv

New course dreamed up by our resident cyclocross guru, the one and only EricO. The crew is setting up today but it promises to be a classic CX course with a little something for everyone. Knowing Eric, I'd bring your bike handling skills.

i saw a water slide, i cannot confirm or deny if you are going up the steps and sliding down it.

you may be able to wiggle under one of those!

Also, to forecast as of 12:40pm is calling for the drizzle to end at 8am, so it should be beautiful :)

15491111837_563ab6e9e5_b.jpg
[/url]DSCF3004 by Pooriggy, on Flickr[/IMG]

My trophies won first place and I won a trophy!

New course dreamed up by our resident cyclocross guru, the one and only EricO. The crew is setting up today but it promises to be a classic CX course with a little something for everyone. Knowing Eric, I'd bring your bike handling skills.

This! The 1.8ish mile course flows very nicely but challenges you everywhere. There is grass, gravel, pavement, patches of sand, mulch, roots, off cambers, tricky descents, a run/ride up, and small punchy climbs, and the tallest set of barriers I've ever seen!

This is going to be a course to remember for sure!

Yo. Will this be the same course as the back-in-the-day craigmeur races?
Any comments/details on the course are much appreciated. -gv

One continuous spiral-o-death.

It'll keep you on your toes. I think you will enjoy GV.

Are the covered picnic areas available for warmup with a trainer? Just in case it's raining.

Yep, covered area. Perfect for spectating and/or procrastinating if it's raining. You will have to listen to Pearl on the PA system while you warm up.

Huge thanks and major props, a really fun race. Was awesome hearing people yell for me, thanks a ton. Course design was legit and you left the water on which made it that much better!

Random thought...why does hydrogen peroxide hurt so damn much?

Back
Top Bottom