Hi There

Welcome aboard!

Must've been an active lurker.... that avatar selection is great! (albeit even greater if you said your name was Tammy and that Hartshorne was your home court)

Welcome aboard!

Must've been an active lurker.... that avatar selection is great! (albeit even greater if you said your name was Tammy and that Hartshorne was your home court)

Haha thanks! I always checked up on the trail conditions, but since I lived in rochester ny for the past 7 years for school I never thought I'd be a contributing member here.

The unicorn just called to me.... *disclamer* I look nothing as graceful as a unicorn riding a bike. Or just as graceful. Depends on how you look at it.

So... I made a mistake and bought myself a motorized bicycle... the struggle is real now. Which steed do I choose to ride???
At least until the carbs are taken apart and scrubbed and my new tires are in, I'll be peddling my way around.

For those curious, I picked up a 78 Kawasaki KZ650 with a 1980 KZ750 engine. She's ugly but shes a sleeper for sure.
Wonder if I could fab up a bike rack to it?.....

Welcome aboard...
if you check out the rides section you should be able to find some ride or keep an eye out for TM sessions at your local park these will find you some riding peeps as well.
The short track series is almost done but that is a fun time for sure...
and support your local JORBA chapter...

Back
Top Bottom