Hello from Newbie in South Plainfield

blacksun

Hi everybody ,

Just wanted to say hello, ive been away from mountain biking for awhile, (not sure what happened cause nothing beats riding in the woods) I rekindled my relationship with riding last year and purchased a Specialized Camber 29r. At first thinking 29ers were goofy then realizing the benefits and relearning to ride was all worth it.

Now the bug caught again when i demoed a fat bike, if things work out next week I will be fat.
im sitting here watching it snow and hoping spring is the new winter.

Cheers see you around

Arvin

Welcome back Arvin!
Hope to see you on some CR group rides after the trails dry out...

Welcome. Nice bikes. Definitely a good winter to get fat, although hopefully not too late for you to hit some snow with your fatty.

Thanks mtbnj for the warm welcome, without giving my address, ss #, blood type , favorite color , I live near hadley rd by the 287 exit. hope to run into you guys, there should be a secret handshake or gang sign thrown up to identify yourself. hahah

I used to live near you, too many Honda Odysseys in Edison
quit road bike for 10 years after too many near misses at 6AM

I live pretty close to you (Dunellen). 6 Mile is my go-to ride, but Harts/Huber is pretty convenient if you're close to 287. You can be there in 25 minutes if there is no traffic.

Welcome aboard!

I work in Plainfield abd try to do cr a few nights a week after work, shoot me a pm and let's ride soon! Same goes to everyone here

Back
Top Bottom